Thursday, August 28, 2008



School Days. I made it through summer. It was a crazy summer. My sister was here for a month (yeah). Then my parents finally got home from their second mission. Another year without enough boating. Ryan's promotion has made our summer too busy. I'm so proud of him. Trev and Brady wanted to be on the go (just like their mom) or with friends. Carson has been great he's my partner in crime. He's smiling and holding his head awesome. He works so hard I'm proud of him. Ryan is amazing, he will forever be my best friend. I love you baby, and look forward to whats to come. Bring it on.

3 comments:

A said...

Look at those handsome little boys! So cute. I can't believe how old they are now! I bet you are loving having the nice long break while they are at school!

Ryan & Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leandra said...

They are such little studs! Can I still Trev for a while so he can come rub off on Tays? LOL... He's such a good kids we always love when he comes over to play!